our little dog died half an hour ago :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackbeast

Car
1x cavalier GSI2000 4X4...2x cavalier turbo 4x4's...1x C43AMG
13 and a half and shes now come to her end, :(
she was a loverly dog and caused no stress or problems in the 13 n half years. She was hemeridging and had to put down by the vets half hour ago,
She will be greatly missed!

:(

Joby.

13 and a half and shes now come to her end, :(
she was a loverly dog and caused no stress or problems in the 13 n half years. She was hemeridging and had to put down by the vets half hour ago,
She will be greatly missed!

:(

Joby.

sorry to hear that dude :(

Hi Joby,

Commiserations.

It's tough losing a pet (doesn't bear grudges, always pleased to see you etc. etc.).

Cheers,

Very sorry to hear this news. Our white German Shepherd bitch died aged 10 1/2 a couple of years ago. Now her brother, our sable dog also now 10 1/2, seems to be on his last legs as well.

yes absolutly!
They always greet you, wagging tails, and always have to give you that one little lick. Any bad day we have shes always there to try make things ok. So good she was!

Thanks guys.

Joby.

Sorry to hear this sad news. They take up such a massive place in our hearts and leave such a gaping hole when they leave us. But the memories soon help to fill the hole.

thanks pammy,

Yes your right, every word you typed is right,
the memories will fill the holes as you say,

Thanks.

Joby.

Very sorry to hear your sad news.

Sorry to hear that they really do become part of the Family, we have never had a dog but a cat and I've always grew up with them from when I lived at M & D's.

Funny how they say nothing yet you know exactly what they want,

Sorry to hear that. So sad :( They are so much part of the family

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and our companions are more than pets, they are members of our family. It hurts so much when they pass away and hopefully you will have many fond memories that will always bring a smile.

Yours sincerely
John

Sorry to hear of your loss. Our little dog is, as others have said, part of the family. I live in fear of losing him, so fully sympathise :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom