Our new boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GillyC63

Car
C63
Hi,
Some of you are aware that we lost our big lad in December, unfortunately we also lost our girl in March. It's been horrendous coming home to an empty house, no gingers going nuts, no big lumps bringing you their favourite toy when you've been out the room for 5 minutes.
We realised we needed this goofiness back in our lives so today we've put a deposit down on 'Bear' who we pick up at the end of this month. Welcome to the Gilly household little fella, let the fun & games begin.IMG-20220508-WA0003.jpgIMG-20220508-WA0002.jpgIMG-20220508-WA0001.jpgIMG-20220508-WA0000.jpg

Fabulous looking puppy, already has some character about him :thumb:

I have had periods without dogs across the last 24 years and the house seems empty and far too tidy so enjoy the calm before the storm. I'm sure he will brighten your life for many years to come :cool:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, going to be bedlam no doubt for a while, looking forward to it, been a while.

Fabulous looking puppy, already has some character about him :thumb:

I have had periods without dogs across the last 24 years and the house seems empty and far too tidy so enjoy the calm before the storm. I'm sure he will brighten your life for many years to come :cool:
A home without a dog is just a house.

Hi,
Some of you are aware that we lost our big lad in December, unfortunately we also lost our girl in March. It's been horrendous coming home to an empty house, no gingers going nuts, no big lumps bringing you their favourite toy when you've been out the room for 5 minutes.
We realised we needed this goofiness back in our lives so today we've put a deposit down on 'Bear' who we pick up at the end of this month. Welcome to the Gilly household little fella, let the fun & games begin.View attachment 126707View attachment 126708View attachment 126709View attachment 126710
What a beauty. I bet you can't wait.

Every time I lose one, I say, never again, I can't go through the heartbreak but they leave such a massive hole that I've always got another
Hope that you keep us updated as he grows into a big boy :)

Oi Magic! Why the long face?😂
When I was working in Kazakstan, one of our Kazak assistants was looking a little down and I asked the same question. “why have you got a long face ?” .......she looked a little puzzled and replied “actually I always thought my face was quite round”......Lost in translation....

Another time when I was talking to her about infantry (don’t recall why) and she asked "is that where you send young children in England?".

Weirdly it's not a Photoshop just a strange close up perspective pic. He's usually a lovely looking boy !
Well know distortion effect with ‘wide' angle or even standard lens close ups. IIRC the ideal length for a portrait lens is about 85mm and the photographer being far back enough to fill the frame for the portrait. And in an attempt to stay vaguely on topic, I used a focal length of about 100mm to take the picture of our dog in the avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom