Our new boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My daughter has taken the first steps to dog ownership, she's bought a collar with Union Jacks (living in Luxembourg) :D🤣

I'm not a dog man (got two cats, two rabbits and lots of fish!)........but that's a very cute pup OP!

I'm not a dog man (got two cats, two rabbits and lots of fish!)........but that's a very cute pup OP!
We are a rabbit family. Our daughter has a Continental Giant named Dumbo.B05DB2FF-2EBB-4F3B-864A-8EF9C66DD66E.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at Bears ears, he's going to have to grow some to fit into them😆

Last edited:
We met one of these at the park today. Magic is about as big as Greyhounds get but was dwarfed by the mastiff. They are certainly big buggers !!!!

Hi,
Some of you are aware that we lost our big lad in December, unfortunately we also lost our girl in March. It's been horrendous coming home to an empty house, no gingers going nuts, no big lumps bringing you their favourite toy when you've been out the room for 5 minutes.
We realised we needed this goofiness back in our lives so today we've put a deposit down on 'Bear' who we pick up at the end of this month. Welcome to the Gilly household little fella, let the fun & games begin.View attachment 126707View attachment 126708View attachment 126709View attachment 126710
Absolutely adorable ! :D

Dave certainly looks like a character!
This is Molly a Shepherd, we think Malinois cross, that we rescued from the streets in Barbados weighing some 15 kilo, now a "healthy" 44 kilos now some 10 years old.
The little one is Brown Girl a street dog who adopted us, now sadly no longer with us.
We brought them back with us when we returned to live in the UK.

Attachments

• SB_182978351.jpg
    SB_182978351.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 18
Well he's allowed out now so he's been to the pub, the local petshop & our beach. Doing well with his sit & paw, not too keen on a collar but doesn't seem to mind his harness. Getting big & heavy now, 12 weeks old tomorrow20220615_170652.jpg20220614_164425.jpg20220613_163256.jpg

Little update, Bear is coming on leaps & bounds. Made friends with a Rotty pup the same age as him ( he's almost double it's size!) Loves going out in the car, has been swimming in the sea, had his 1st bath, impressed not at all, still loves everybody, melting in this heat, loves his food & is an absolute pleasure tbh. He's getting bigger & heavier by the day. almost 4 months old now.20220718_182345.jpg20220718_182340.jpg20220718_182336.jpg7

You have the same rattan furniture as me, Magic just stands there looking on disapprovingly til we get cushions out the shed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom