Our Triple QX C3 now tested and approved by Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Great News!

521776061.jpg

Our Triple QX C3 Engine Oil has been tested by & Approved by Mercedes for the 229.52 specification.

What This Means:

Any oil can 'meet' a specification, but our Triple QX 5w30 C3 Engine Oil has been APPROVED by them - This means that it could be used in a vehicle of any age (even new!) where the MB229.52 specification is required, by a consumer, a garage or even a Mercedes Dealer themselves.

How Can I Be Sure:

While we wait for the new stock with the ‘approved’ label – our current stock will state ‘meets’ MB229.52 – The great news is the oil was unchanged for the test meaning you can rest assured that the oil you’re using is the highest possible quality!

MB 229.52 - Low SPAsh multigrade service engine oils (Specification 229.52) - Mercedes-Benz Specifications for Operating Fluids

Last edited:
That's good news. I used Triple QX in my old car for years .

The biggest omission with triple QX oils in general is the omission of data sheets giving detail information on viscosity etc. Every other oil company provides these on their website and I've no doubt the manufacturers of TQX have them to hand. I did manage to find one for the 5W40 fully synthetic but that was an isolated case. If you were to make data sheets freely available on a web site you would sell more oil and not just to Mercedes owners.

BTW I would still have understood the message in normal sized font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom