our useless police - victims of themselves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
"Thefts in the past five years include handcuffs, uniforms, speed guns, dogs, riot shields, and even patrol cars.

The eclectic list was revealed as a result of freedom of information requests by the Press Association.

Greater Manchester Police was the worst hit, with thieves taking a £10,000 patrol car and £30,000 private vehicle"

"The request to every force in the UK revealed thieves had taken warrant cards, bikes, riot shields, a battering ram and breathalysers"

"Among the more unusual stolen items were a small fridge from Dunstable, CCTV footage and a TV from West Oxfordshire, a packet of crumpets from Priory Road police station in Hull and a fern and plastic plant pot from Lancashire Police."

"Six pints of semi-skimmed milk were stolen from Cambridgeshire Police"

BBC News - Police station thefts 'astonishing'

Thieves have stolen all the toilet seats from Didsbury Police Station.

Police are determined to catch the culprits, but at the moment, don't have anything to go on.

Thieves have stolen all the toilet seats from Didsbury Police Station.

Police are determined to catch the culprits, but at the moment, don't have anything to go on.

I heard they are looking into it :D.

Thieves have also broken into a Police clothing store and stolen the entire stock of dark blue trousers.

Police are looking....................

............... a bit silly with bare legs in the cold weather.

(Ok, Ok. I'll get my coat.........)

I thought even more astonishing is the high number of know convicted criminals serving in the various police forces.
I am amazed that there are any...... I would have expected that a criminal record would have precluded anyone from serving as a Police Officer.....maybe the principle is that it takes one to know one !!!***???

Could explain the thefts.

Mic

Police Arrested Two Kids Yesterday...

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.
They charged one and let the other one off.:D

A fellow bought a new Mercedes and was out on the motorway for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up.

As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a Mercedes, " he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100. . . .
Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing? " he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, asked to see his license and insurance. Without a word he examined it and looked around the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go. "

The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back! " :rolleyes:

"Have a nice weekend, " said the officer. :D

Over the new year someone hit the local vicar over the head with a bottle of Domestos.

He was charged with bleach of the priest.

One night last week I was just getting into going to bed when Jane pointed out that I'd left the light on in the garden shed. :eek:
As I looked out of the window I noticed that there were several people in the shed, stealing our belongings. :mad: I immediately phoned the Police who told me that there was nobody in that vicinity and that they'd send somebody over as soon as they were available. :crazy:

I said Fine then hung up. A minute later I rang back and said "Hi, I just called a minute ago regarding a burglary taking place in my shed. Well, I thought I'd let you know that there is no need to worry because I've just shot them all." :rolleyes:

Three minutes later a dozen police vehicles and armed response personel were on my premises and naturally they caught the burglars red-handed.:bannana:

One of the officers said - "Hey, I thought you said you'd shot them all?"

I responded - "I thought you said nobody was available!" :D

Looked out of the window last night to see a bloke stealing our garden gate!!!

Disn't like to say anything in case he took offence.

I thought even more astonishing is the high number of know convicted criminals serving in the various police forces.
I am amazed that there are any...... I would have expected that a criminal record would have precluded anyone from serving as a Police Officer.....maybe the principle is that it takes one to know one !!!***???

Mic

That is equality for you...

/QUOTE]
Does a lot to reassure you about C.R.B checks on employees of care homes , etc.:eek:

Today's local paper...

More than 100 serving police officers in Devon and Cornwall have a record | This is Plymouth

"Offences committed by officers before they joined the force include shoplifting, drug possession, being drunk and disorderly, handling stolen goods, actual bodily harm, poaching and arson....They include policemen and women with convictions including burglary, causing death by careless driving, robbery, domestic violence, forgery and perverting the course of justice."

Over 40 in Sussex Police including animal cruelty and wounding. Obviously integrity is no longer required .

Recall a time whilst working in the good 'ole US of A during 1982 - Atlanta to be precise and at the time the authorities there were looking to appoint a black Chief of Po-lice but no one from the African/American community came forth - all had good reasons no doubt.

So what to do? Well they found a guy who they thought would be ideal but he was not strictly available and at the same time a tad reluctant so they offered him a deck of cards that no one in their right mind would refuse:rolleyes: two of the cards were 'get out of Jail for free' and 'a pardon' Tough decision methought at the time:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom