out the mouths of children

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
:D my daughter who is 5 years old came out with a corker today .......she tripped on the stairs and fell as she came running to me for a hug to make it better she cried daddy I want to live in a bungalow...... :D

mark.t said:
:D my daughter who is 5 years old came out with a corker today .......she tripped on the stairs and fell as she came running to me for a hug to make it better she cried daddy I want to live in a bungalow...... :D

lol tell her to wait 70yrs :p

Driving back from Russia with the wife and 5yr old in the car...
Mummy: Look at all those cows!
5yr old: Where are they? I can't see them.
Me: I can't see the cows either, but I can see a little monkey...
5yr old: I can see a crab
...wife and I exchange puzzled looks.
5yr old: ...driving the car!!!

Les

DITTRICH said:
Driving back from Russia with the wife and 5yr old in the car...
Mummy: Look at all those cows!
5yr old: Where are they? I can't see them.
Me: I can't see the cows either, but I can see a little monkey...
5yr old: I can see a crab
...wife and I exchange puzzled looks.
5yr old: ...driving the car!!!

Les
And so you snapped your pincers at her and smiled? :)

-simon

childs thoughts

I'm taking my 6 yr old niece on holiday next year who has never been on a plane.i told her she can watch tv,have dinner or have a sleep on the plane.she replied,i'll watch tv and have dinner but i wont fall asleep incase i miss our stop!!!!.

One for the ladies amongst us to laugh at.

Our then 4yr old came home with her school/nursery report. It read;

We had a lovely discussion in school and Caitlin stood up and said............

'Miss... I know why boys have a willy'
'Ohh, why is that Caitlin?'
'Because they dont have a brain miss'

A comment she could have only got from one place.....her mother!

Caitlin sounds like a very clever young lady!

My nine year old girl absolutely hates boys (at the mo!), she has a t-shirt with a picture of a factory called 'the stupid factory' and underneath it says 'where boys are made!'

She wears it all the time, much to her 12 year old brother's digust!

Our daughter Charlotte is now 11...
When she was either 3 or 4, we were visiting Wifey's parents.
As we were about to leave Charlotte put her hand on Granny's face as she kissed her goodbye,
saying, "OH Grandmummy, you've got a prickley face.." :eek:

You teach children to tell the truth and look what happens.

She did the same again two weeks later............. :eek: :eek:

ClaireML said:
Caitlin sounds like a very clever young lady!

My nine year old girl absolutely hates boys (at the mo!), she has a t-shirt with a picture of a factory called 'the stupid factory' and underneath it says 'where boys are made!'

She wears it all the time, much to her 12 year old brother's digust!

I know an 11 year old who would like a T-shirt like that. Then again, her mother would want one also.

In our house though a T shirt with the 'Clumsy factory' on it saying thats where girls are made would be the most appropriate. I've never known someone be so clumsy with everything she touches. As sure as eggs are eggs, if 'she' touches it, it breaks! I wont allow her in my car anymore.

Last edited:
Another classic from my niece,whilst looking into a field she said very serious,when you die what animal would you come back as ,i replied i wasn't sure ,she said i'd like to be a lamb,i replied thats no good because when you get to 2 you get killed and eaten for sunday dinner,she replied thats ok because i'm 6 !!!!!!!!
the minds of kids

mercmanuk said:
Another classic from my niece,whilst looking into a field she said very serious,when you die what animal would you come back as ,i replied i wasn't sure ,she said i'd like to be a lamb,i replied thats no good because when you get to 2 you get killed and eaten for sunday dinner,she replied thats ok because i'm 6 !!!!!!!!
the minds of kids

When I was 12 and my cousin 6, she came to visit me in Gambia with my grandma (where I was living at the time) as they left, I was in tears. Trying to console me, she said "don't worry, I'll come back to visit you in a decade or two, grandma will be dead by then, but I'll come"...

Another one she said was during a quarrel we had (again in roughly that period) was "you can tell me what to do now because your are bigger than me, but in 6 years, when I'll be older than you; you will see"

Needless to say, she isn't pusuing a career in mathematics :p
Michele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom