Outstanding Customer Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
Let's have a positive thread - we can do it!

Bought the child a Cookie dog after Christmas. Here's a picture
pf2krpZaqTP2GfhSj5Xc581L1NXqElQ6urNkDMrdjTM1uojeaTNsRLkphrhkgYQLa4SoeJIPEhnnTSgxIt2NqruXlc8JIHJ5EyJ_meuOTWwE3mZpX3j9HQP816AjpY9Dniab2s1tfN8-FdAhcXVypJWfXNL0xFEqTF_lW89FHM_B1SrT1AFrSiFUBbxS1Xkd=s220-c

It was a favourite on the bed, so spent a lot of time switched off.

A couple of weeks ago we discovered it would not turn on. Went to change the battery to discover one of the originals had leaked and destroyed the battery compartment.

I emailed the Chief Operating Officer (naughty I know!), who passed it on to their customer services. They offered a refund initially, but in $.

A quick ask for them to reconsider, and they manage to find one to replace the dog - rather than just saying no as would happen I suspect in the UK. All this has been done on trust - they've not asked for the original dog back,.

As a result have a rather happy daughter tonight. Hambro toys:thumb:

Good customer service indeed. They must be a very small company to provide such extraordinary service. A large company would surely not be able to do so(tongue in cheek).

Good customer service indeed. They must be a very small company to provide such extraordinary service. A large company would surely not be able to do so(tongue in cheek).

I wonder if the company is Hasbro Toys, not Hambro as I can't find them

If it is Hasbro they are small. $4.2M turnover.

Got it... :)

F51020BF5056900B10DCA141040AF668.jpg

A nice gesture from them.

Last edited:
If 5800 employees and £4BN turnover is small then please enlighten me as to what a large company is?!

Where are you getting $4Bn from? Their investor factsheet says $4.2M, which seems low for 5800 employees.

My mistake,it's 4.3BN. I think you are mistaking 4,002 million for 4 million.
Comes up on the first page of google.

HSBC - rang them re a £6 charge incorrectly applied to our business account. They've refunded it - twice!

My mistake,it's 4.3BN. I think you are mistaking 4,002 million for 4 million.
Comes up on the first page of google.

Hmm.

Their factsheet says "$4,285,589" (that's copy and paste)

I can't see anything that says it has to be multiplied by 1000.

Hmm.

Their factsheet says "$4,285,589" (that's copy and paste)

I can't see anything that says it has to be multiplied by 1000.

Specsavers is your friend!
Right above the figure you have quoted it says: Thousands of dollars except per share data.
Hth.

Let's have a positive thread - we can do it!

At least you tried David. :wallbash:

Either way, it was a good result. :thumb:

And if you meant Hasbro, my searches show sales last year of $1.35bn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I meant Hasbro.

Is dieselman television in disguise! Will seems to be going the same way and picking an argument on any thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom