Over 200mph reported speed on the public road.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The long arm of the law appears to have caught up with these cretins:

Good. Now wait for the out of touch judge deal with it leniently as per usual.
I like speed, I admit it. But that was sheer stupidity on a public road and by the report, in a stolen car.
A lengthy prison sentence is the least they should expect.

Judging by the fraud case I had a few years back, not being able to prove which one was driving means neither will be done for it. They’ll get off with TWOCing at best 😢

They should both be charged with the same thing and both treated as guilty unless one fess's.

Stealing cars should be 20 years inside on it's own.

The thing is they are not youngsters,the car has been siezed and I suspect they will get a time inside

The arrests seem to be for the earlier YouTube footage; the driver didn’t speak as far as I recall. But maybe they’ll piece together CCTV footage and be able to prove that one of them was driving just before or after the offence.

The other pair who posted the second YT video on the A2 were yelling non-stop which might make it easier to get a conviction if/when they’re found.

Even an indicated 200 mph is ridiculously fast. The fastest I’ve driven was 174 mph in a second generation XKR, and whilst the car felt incredibly stable it felt outrageously fast.

The next fastest was 162 mph in an E55, with my wife chasing me also in an E55 - I got on the power earlier as we exited a roundabout, so she only just kissed 158 mph IIRC.

Performance is so accessible these days, the cost of performance has been in free fall in recent years, but of course with great power must come great responsibility.

Even when i was younger (alot) i would never had been silly enough to do that.....

1592001766547.png
1592001781691.png

4 wheels and a Large family are alot safer.

Even an indicated 200 mph is ridiculously fast. The fastest I’ve driven was 174 mph in a second generation XKR, and whilst the car felt incredibly stable it felt outrageously fast.

The next fastest was 162 mph in an E55, with my wife chasing me also in an E55 - I got on the power earlier as we exited a roundabout, so she only just kissed 158 mph IIRC.

Performance is so accessible these days, the cost of performance has been in free fall in recent years, but of course with great power must come great responsibility.

Fastest for me on a public road was 135mph (911 SC) quite a few years ago - stupid I know - and quite frankly it scared me. Car felt safe, but the knowledge that I could be a single blink away from death at that speed made me slow down very quickly. I'd not do it on a standard road again

The arrests seem to be for the earlier YouTube footage; the driver didn’t speak as far as I recall. But maybe they’ll piece together CCTV footage and be able to prove that one of them was driving just before or after the offence.

The other pair who posted the second YT video on the A2 were yelling non-stop which might make it easier to get a conviction if/when they’re found.

Maybe.
Probably doesn't matter this time around as from now on they won't as much as open a car door and the police will be onto them. They're either doomed to get busted for their next misdemeanour - or tamed.

All very well , but if more than 14 days has elapsed since the alleged offence , which it has , since this thread started on May 22 , then it is too late to issue the NIP , so the prosecution must fail .
Do you have legal training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom