Over night g2g cumbria

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A

Ashley

I'm moving it here. I would like to know if there is interest in a over night g2g at my place and if so when.

October is good for me. I have a wedding party in October so can do a 1 nighter then, but if there is interest we can make this a 2 nighter (Friday & Saturday).

Count me n hubby in;) :D

(always dependent on dates and half term etc - would we be able to bring a pooch - complete with dog crate and maybe one munchkin?)

Last edited:
Having visited your fine establishment I feel it only rude to refuse :D

Fine Establishment ??

C43AMG said:
Fine Establishment ??
Let me try to set the scene. You walk into the bar and its one of those places that makes you feel comfy. You order a pint and it tastes like a pint, not a glass of frothy dishwater. You start to chat to mine host and find a wealth of knowledge, you get introduced to other family members and they talk to you as if they have known you all thier lives. The locals are friendly too. The food is served on a raised dias in a corner. Fact! The food is to die for. The rooms are clean and well set out. All in all a place to enjoy.

Count me in! And Mrs. Gollom of course (she will not allow me out on my own) She can drive the W124 (not silver Pammy!)

Got any ideas of dates as yet? Early October would be good for me!!

Ian B Walker said:
Let me try to set the scene. You walk into the bar and its one of those places that makes you feel comfy. You order a pint and it tastes like a pint, not a glass of frothy dishwater. You start to chat to mine host and find a wealth of knowledge, you get introduced to other family members and they talk to you as if they have known you all thier lives. The locals are friendly too. The food is served on a raised dias in a corner. Fact! The food is to die for. The rooms are clean and well set out. All in all a place to enjoy.

Location? Address?

This sounds very interesting. And its near my birthday, so even more reason to have a nice trip.

get some dates looked at and i will have a nosy at the tippex in the diary.

even looking at getting the K9 boarded so me and Fiona can come up for a good sesh....

20th and 21th

or

28th and 29th

for 2 night gtg or

1 night gtg friday 6th

let me know soonish as I will put a block on the dates.

Is this October into November?

Talked to Ash today, he mentioned something about a 4 x 4 day. he will have the 4 x 4 :D (subject to parts availability:rolleyes: )

pammy said:
Is this October into November?
Must be October looking at the days

I'm free for either of the 2 nighter but not the 6th.

4x4 day...hmmm sounds fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom