Over the weekend ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
So .... over the weekend i bought ....

An S reg A160 with a dead semi auto gearbox ..... with full Brabus kit and wheels :cool:

Will be swapping it over onto the purple peril over the course of the summer .... :rock:

teaser1.jpg

teaser4.jpg

teaser2.jpg

Nick came with me to pick it up. A nice day out to Bolton was had by all .... don't worry , i've got the fourth Brabus Monoblock IV in the boot of the car. There is also a nice full stainless exhaust system inside :crazy: the car

teaser3.jpg

Last edited:
Well done. You've really taken to A-class ownership it seems.

Yeah , i have to be honest i love the little thing. :eek:

The more i look at it , the more i like it. Quirky , but cool.

I was the first to tell people never to buy an A class , until we bought one.

Great find. :thumb:

Does it have any BRABUS engine mods?

No .... it's got a big fat A220 :crazy: badge on the back though , and about 10 grands worth of main dealer reciepts !

Love the wheels and i bet the kit will look really good on the purple one :thumb:

Nice find, I do find it funny that people are SO SO easy to knock the little A class... Then you find out its people that have never owned on.

Loved ours, Badged A210L (as it was....a 2.1 & lwb)

A210Side.jpg

Yours will look great with those bits are, how about the dark windows are you swapping them?

Nice find, post pics when done :)

The dark windows will be a pain to swap ... the rear screen and twin rear quarterlights particularly. The NS rear door is missing it's tint as well :wallbash:

Found a place that will do the rear end for about £120 , so i'll just get that done. Keep the sun off the little one that is coming.

That looks like it will be an amazing project! I've only ever seen a couple of A-classes with that kit, and it should look outstanding on your A190. I'm glad you like your A-class so much, I love the A140. I can't wait to see the transformation on your car. There are plans to perhaps convert our A140 to LPG.

Its good to hear some positive reviews of the A class.
As has been said, many of the knockers do so from hearsay......I absolutely loved the one I got for my (now late) father. So did he....

Nice find H.. and congrats on the addition to the Toad family....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom