Overheard conversation....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HR17

Car
A Merc.
In the cue at the bank yesterday, there was a chap a few places in front of me. Couple of mobiles in his hand, lots of gold bling, leather jacket, cheap shoes, greasy hair. One of his phones errupts into deafening action, and on eventually answering, the conversation begins. During said conversation, he announces to the person on the phone, and everyone else in the bank that 'When I spend 60,000 pounds on a Mercedes Benz, I don't expect to you to tell me.......' etc etc. Sounded like something to do with consumables during a service(tyres/pads etc maybe?).

There were definately a number of giggles from people in the cue, as well as some obvious smirks and raised eyebrows. The chap seemed quite proud of himself having spoken to a minion like that. I think he was the only one.

Incidentally, if he uses the same dealer as me, I think they're fantastic and dont have a bad word to say about them. Maybe I'm not demanding enough on them!

Did you hear "When I spend 60,000 on a Mercedes Benz... I dont want you to tell me my manhood is inadequate........":D

Must have been something like that - there were a number of women present, so perhaps he thought it would loosen their knickers a bit. Much the same as you see chavvy kids with the (fake)over sized, diamond encrusted Rolex/Breitling.

He was the sort who'd describe himself as 'self made business man'. Nuff said.

When I spend 60,000 pounds on a Mercedes Benz, I don't expect to you to tell me.......

>>INSERT WITTY REPLY<<

Answers on a postcard!

Does he own a load of websites and claim the rock and roll at the same time?
I was made redundant 9-10 years ago, and was amazed at the number of expensively dressed people turning up to sign on in Mercs and Beemers. I felt insulted when they suggested I got some basic education(2 degrees),gave them evidence of my earnings(multiples of what they earned), and proof that I was looking for a job(reams of it!). Welcome to England. Have a nice pay.

You mentioned your Merc Garage is excellent, which one do you use? Just picked up my first merc on Thursday so want to know which garage to use for servcing? cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom