Owned the C63 for 4 weeks and started changes already

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DazNich

Car
C63 Coupe
Well what an amazing motor this is, puts everything else I've owned to shame, even the E90 M3 isn't a patch on the smile factor this car gives me.

The only thing I didn't like was black wheels so decided to have them back to the normal silver, collected the car this morning and just can't stop smiling, they look so much better!!!

Carbon boot spoiler and I'm done, for now :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC05394.jpg
    DSC05394.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 237
Interesting change, I prefer silver wheels but not sure on the white logos on the calipers though.

Enjoy.

I think they look good as well.

Now the modding has started, may as well get it down to MSL and let them have a play with it. :)

Interesting change, I prefer silver wheels but not sure on the white logos on the calipers though.

Enjoy.

I opted for white as they match the car, the only thing I'm not sure about is the black centre caps.

I think it looks cracking the way it is now.

The centre caps are freely available on the bay of dreams for under a tenner for a set. I put some from there on mine a while ago and they're better, or at least as good, as the originals. Same markings on them as well...

To be honest, I think that the black centres set the wheel off rather well...

Am I missing something here ( nice car by the way!!) first pic shows Silver calipers, second shows Red.
I do apologise as I am now 53 and cant remember where I live!

Am I missing something here ( nice car by the way!!) first pic shows Silver calipers, second shows Red.
I do apologise as I am now 53 and cant remember where I live!

Nope, the OP has changet the wheels to silver - much better looking IMO - and changed the brake caliper colour to red from the standard silver - as PPP cars are.

Nice looking car by the way, it's only a matter of time before Eurocharged get that call I'm sure.

Enjoy.

Carbon boot spoiler and I'm done, for now :)

"Done for now" :fail

The Modding Bug will grip you and turn you and hurt you and surprise you and impress you and and and :bannana:

I like the silver, and red calipers looks very tidy. I suppose the black always look clean from a far when dirty, but nothing looks as good as a clean shiny silver rim.

Very nice either way - black wheels with red calipers might have looked good too ?

Defo a good move from black to silver. Don't like black wheels on any car....well done...

Black for me but silver looks good also. Great looking car !!:thumb:

Hi there, great car great taste! You need to give it the WEISTEC treatment , once you have you'll thank me for it , trust me I waited nesrly 2 years and keep thinking why I hadn't done it earlier, IPE system & and supercharger will just put in the early 700's!

Hi there, great car great taste! You need to give it the WEISTEC treatment , once you have you'll thank me for it , trust me I waited nesrly 2 years and keep thinking why I hadn't done it earlier, IPE system & and supercharger will just put in the early 700's!

Yeah I bet, the only thing is at the moment I struggle to get the power it's already got transferred to the road in these slippy conditions, I dread to think what your power is like!!

Defo a good move from black to silver. Don't like black wheels on any car....well done...

Yeah my taste exactly, had an RS4 a few years back and did the same which is why I knew I'd love this car even more the minute the wheels were changed, and I do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom