Owner's manual/handbook for 1996 w124 e220 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vmaxjude

Car
1995 R129 SL320
Hi all. After a few years away from Mercs I've just bought a nice Jan 1996 W124 E220 coupe (only 52K!) It came without a manual/handbook - how can owners lose these? The car is quite highly specced - electric seats (driver with memory settings), infra-red central locking plus everything else electric. I want to know how everything works properly, but cannot find a manual/handbook on eBay. Does anyone have one they would like to sell, or know where I could get one? Many thanks.

The owner's handbook may still be available from Mercedes? For a manual there's the HAYNES one on the W124 but unfortunately the M111 engine is not covered in that manual. To get one it would be necessary to purchase the W202 manual which does.

Thanks Graeme. The last time I tried Mercedes Croydon for a manual for my old 230CE I waited weeks and then they got me the wrong manual. Thought I would try people in the know first!

Would someone be able to post a photo of the cover of their manual that covers my car, so I can put Mercedes on the right track? Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom