Oxford's speed cameras to go back on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"We look forward to being able to reveal the detail of that agreement in future weeks."

Money grabbing Bar-stewards.........:D

i can only assume that in order to "pay" for this, it has to come from either the police budget or someone elses (if the council wont pay!) ..

If thats the case, and private or public money is used to fund something that clearly must define as "to be able to create a profit" or they would not do it. . then that could be a useful "digging here" arguement against speed cameras.

So the only option is to make sure a campain is raised about making sure people DO drive within the speed limit and give them no chance to reap any money .. soon enough it will become cost prohibitive and they will close again..

Of course it could all be scare tactics and its a load on trollop!!

(Rant over as I hate the dam things!!! . . , and before you ask . .never been caught by one!) . .its a distraction that makes people drive poorly in the area of cameras, not to reduce speed but to flaff about making sure they are not. . causing problems.

Gosh I am on a rant lol .. sorry, but ill and the yellow boxes got it!!!! :eek:)

Where is a hoodied yob with a jerry can of petrol and some spray paint when you want one eh?

Ah yes.....by popular demand !!!***???

Bull****.....politically and media driven by minority tree hugging busy bodies who would not know a genuine safety issue if they tripped over it.

Mic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom