Oz amg split rims wanted for w126

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arfan786

Car
mercedes benz 560 sec
hi guys and girls

I am looking for some oz amg split rims for my mercedes 560sec. i might be willing to do a deal with my original amg aero type 1 alloys.

If anyone has any for sale or knows of some willing to sell then please let me know thanks.

Arfan

They come up more often on German eBay. Though I did find mine on UK eBay, however, whether UK or Germany, they will be v.expensive to buy and to restore if you have to.

As Mblinko said these wheels are usually very expensive when sold but if I was looking to buy a set I'd be keeping an eye on something like this:

MERCEDES SL 300 AUTO BLUE | eBay

Take the wheels and then break the car or maybe put a cheap set of wheels on it and move the car on again.

i had a set of these on my r129 they are super expensive and make sure to check the centrebore to the studs on the faces as they are well known to develop hairline cracks on the faces due to being over tightened,these wheels are best done up by hand.i have a set of the 18" r129 amg split rims now and they look to be much better built.

Hi, wouldn't let me pm you, however I could be interested in your aero 1's if you are selling them?

Hiten

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

yeah i seen them alloys but wasnt too sure on them as they have been refurbed before and have damage on them etc.

hi Hiten i wont be selling my aero type 1's they are in very good condition and also till i have sourced the amg split rim then i will consider selling.

As Mblinko said these wheels are usually very expensive when sold but if I was looking to buy a set I'd be keeping an eye on something like this:

MERCEDES SL 300 AUTO BLUE | eBay

Take the wheels and then break the car or maybe put a cheap set of wheels on it and move the car on again.

im not a member on ebay cant seem to locate a contact number for the seller.
anyone help?

arfan786 said:
yeah i seen them alloys but wasnt too sure on them as they have been refurbed before and have damage on them etc.

hi Hiten i wont be selling my aero type 1's they are in very good condition and also till i have sourced the amg split rim then i will consider selling.

Ohhh :( fair enough mate. Ok well when you source the splits and ready to sell the aero's, please let me know

Hiten

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

yeah will let you know pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom