P Symbol on Display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All I wanted was some friendly advice, for a simple question

But as usual it ends up as an opportunity for people with no useful input to the original Question to increase their Posting Count, and be condescending to newer Members.

The original advice was correct. You chose to ignore it.

You think ?
32,355 Posts and counting Do you have an opinion on everything ??
Please !!!

You think ?
32,355 Posts and counting Do you have an opinion on everything ??
Please !!!

Unless you have the additional parking Guidance system, as stated the original advice was correct. You seem to be unable to comprehend that. :dk:

Unless you have the additional parking Guidance system, as stated the original advice was correct. You seem to be unable to comprehend that. :dk:

What a nice man you are BTW Have you ever successfully interacted with anyone NOT in Cyberspace ?

Quick edit there Dieselman
Where you called me an Idiot !!
Just another forum Bully

The 2011 faccelift C class, unsure about previous models has Parktronic with Advanced Parking Guidance as standard. Mine has it and its a modest SE.
I think it works in conjunction with the parking sensors at speeds below 20mph.
Not self park though.

Dieselman, I have read many of your post and I can honestly say that in the majority they are informative and knowledgeable not to mention entertaining at times!

In this instance you are like a dog with a bone for some reason, no need really.

The "P" feature is a useless gimmick IMO.

Ive never used the P symbol apart from out of curiosity. But I guess it is useful if you have to park in small spaces on the street, as are parking sensors.

Advanced parking guidance is part of the parktonic and standard on 2011
C classes, as stated in the brochure.

Reading this thread leaves rather a sour taste.

Not a nice response to a very reasonable question.

From my perception of the posts, any implied bullying is coming from 2 sources.
Let it drop please.

The 2011 faccelift C class, unsure about previous models has Parktronic with Advanced Parking Guidance as standard. Mine has it and its a modest SE.
I think it works in conjunction with the parking sensors at speeds below 20mph.
Not self park though.
Mine is a 2011 facelift (C) Sport model and it has it also.

Like you say, no self park.

Not sure about the advanced bit though, nothing seems 'advanced' about mine!

I really thank everyone who tried to answer a genuine question
After all the cynicism and point scoring I am so out of here
Its a closed shop

Time for me to move on I have a nice life and dont need abuse

Goodbye

The Bully won !!

Mine is a 2011 facelift (C) Sport model and it has it also.

Like you say, no self park.

Not sure about the advanced bit though, nothing seems 'advanced' about mine!

But it reads well in the brochure.

rw.perkins said:
The reference to the cup was I think in a post that has now been edited - the writer was mentioning the cup and saucer displayed on the dial, and trying to activate lane drifting warning I think..
yes, you are correct, it was an aside comment I made when referring to a previous post, saying that it was the cup and saucer icon that intrigued me.

When I read my post after submitting it I realised what I'd said about the P symbol was irrelevant and/or wrong, and would have caused confusion.

But several members must have read it in the few seconds it was on the thread before I edited it out.

Result? I caused more confusion! Apologies again

Malcolm

Still on the "P" word but slightly different context. Yesterday, my "P" started behaving irrationally,,,staying on way above the 15 or 20 KPH it normally adheres to. Any suggestions anyone? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom