P010129 fixed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jon.english68

Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus Coupe
So back in the beginning of August my Merc went into default with a P019129 Code for Air Mass Meter issues, after lots of searching on the internet I found lots of different reasons for this code but none of them gave a definitive reason or a definitive fix, so I embarked on going through all of the options to no avail, I had read lots of posts saying that this code is not fixed by replacing the MAF sensor as lots of people had replaced it and the fault was still there and after taking their cars to Merc they was told it was a faulty wire or pin or this was wrong and that was wrong, well this code is a result of a faulty MAF sender and a new MAF sensor does fix it but, once the sensor has been replaced the ecu lambda adaptions need to be reset, once this has been reset the code can then be deleted and the engine come out of default, so I can only assume that the dealers are not being very honest and they are resetting the adaptions and then making up a story to justify the cost [emoji849] I was lucky, I am in the motor trade so can do all the work my self and I haven’t done anything that the car didn’t need but lots that didn’t help the fault, if I was paying it’d be a different story so beware [emoji44] hopefully this post might help someone with this code as it does seem to be a problem,

Happy new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I’m new on this forum, I have the same issue. How do you reset these Lambda adaptations? I have an Autel AP200 diagnostics tool. I also changed the lambda sensor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom