P15 Ofy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeouk

Car
2010 bmw 325d m sport coupe.......2007 transit high roof ,LWB......
Im selling P15 OFY. Currently on retention. Ill take £300

mikeouk said:
Im selling P15 OFY. Currently on retention. Ill take £300

Oh, Piss Offy could be the plate for me, but times are so hard at the moment!!

I am not all that up on this, can you tell me what other costs would I incur from the DVLA to get my plate off and yours on my car over and above the actual sale price?

About £80 isn't it?

Hi Graham,
ive put the number on retention certificate, this means ive had to pay the transfer fee upfront.Alot of people charge this on top of the plate but im willing to include this in the price, basicly ive had my fun with the plate (you can see people smile and point once they've worked it out)I had it on my jag, but ive just bought myself an 93"L" 300sl so its too old to have this plate on.
The only charge would be £25 to have the nominee name changed on the certificate.
I think the number is worth more than this but I just want a quick sale, if you go to national numbers web site national numbers website they have P15 UUP on this page and want £1400 for it.
Let me know what you think.
Cheers
Mike

hope this shows up

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    70.2 KB · Views: 88
just had a valuation back from reg transfers saying they will return me £400, this might take ages though, so if anyones interested, dont wait too long...it'll be interesting to see what their mark up is once its advertised on their site.

It has to be an 'Oh' as opposed to a 'Zero' otherwise the plate couldn't exist legally...

Year (P) number (15) three letters (OFY)

these sort of plates the only variable is the number , there has to be three letters ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom