P1955 & p0101 flashing EML and limp mode sprinter recovery truck HELP PLEASE 😭🙏

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tomsprinter123

Car
2009 sprinter 311cdi car transporter
Hi I have this issue right now has anyone else experienced it and figured out what it is... I was On my way back from a 200mile trip litterally 1mile from home as my speed reduced I lost power and went into limp mode. No eml light just drove the remaining mile home in limp mode, turned it off when home and started again and I had a flashing eml light and still no power, anyway p0101 and p1955 are the 2 fault codes my scanner is bringing up, I've tried what was suggested on here on another thread by unplugging maf and made no difference. I can't even clear the codes... I found the boost pipe from turbo to air box was loose and I am guessing this is what caused this and have now tightened that back up. But still limp mode and these 2 codes..... ALSO ( when I first plugged my scanner in after arriving home I had the code "2623 charge air system offset drift at idle" this has not returned and also glow plug cylinder 1 which hasn't come back on since but I don't want to try a million things til I get to the issue causing it. It is being tricky to start. Regards Tom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317_215842_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317_215842_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    649.4 KB · Views: 8
Did you ever fix this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom