P229F-62 NOx sensor 2 (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The Signal Comparison is faulty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mowen4

Car
C220 Bluetec
Hi Can anyone help.

I have this error up on my C220 Bluetec and replace the Nox sensor first one from the back of the car. The Garage then used their snap on device the error code which they pervious did but the code will not clear. The engine management system is on and have topped up my adblue just in case ( 5 L) and the tank is full. Does anyone else have any suggestions. I believe the senor 2 is the first one from the back of the back of the car. Can anyone help please?
1600517833752.png

I have E220 AMG Night Eddition BlueTech 2015 Model and have the exact same Issue I have paid £466 to mercedess part and bought the Geniue NOx Sensor 2 and my local garage changed it but still they are not able to get ride of the error code. any helo would be appriciate

photo_2021-01-16_17-08-35.jpgphoto_2021-01-16_17-09-55.jpg
photo_2021-01-16_17-11-10.jpgphoto_2021-01-16_17-12-08.jpg

You may have a problem with the bluetec fluid dosing system iirrc there's a pump and heater involved. Nox Sensors were updated and software upgraded also and it may be they have to be replaced in pairs? Best to get it checked on STAR

You may have a problem with the bluetec fluid dosing system iirrc there's a pump and heater involved. Nox Sensors were updated and software upgraded also and it may be they have to be replaced in pairs? Best to get it checked on STAR
thank you for reply it was checked with STAR this is what my local garage had in return. and he was not able to get ride of the error.

photo_2021-01-16_18-10-27.jpg

The only way I solved this problem was to replace both sensors and air filter then reset using mercedes software. Got rid of car as this is a common problem.

Hi Ammer any luck with getting a fix I had the NOx sensor replaced by a local garage 3,000 miles ago and now the P29F code (Engine light ) it has come back on!!!

I have E220 AMG Night Eddition BlueTech 2015 Model and have the exact same Issue I have paid £466 to mercedess part and bought the Geniue NOx Sensor 2 and my local garage changed it but still they are not able to get ride of the error code. any helo would be appriciate

View attachment 107559View attachment 107560
View attachment 107561View attachment 107562
Hi there i have same problem i had changed nox2 sensor again error back on the dashboard any idea what to do ?

Hi guis .
The proble. Is in a dirty adblue injector , its not a nox Sensor.
You need Just to take out the injector located below of DPF and clean it well because in that holl it's full off adblue cristals .
After cleaning adblue injector install and make a reset and the broblem it's solved 👌 👍 😄 😀

What would happen if u keep resetting the fault code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom