P246309 C220 after service ?! Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartyM2021

Car
C220 2014
hey all. I just changed my oil, filter and air on my c220 and now the car is in limp mode and give fault P246309 DPF issue … any ideas on what it could be or what I should check. The fault won’t clear. Thank

Hearing it is likely to be dpf sensor ? Anyone agree or any other suggestions ?

Attachments

• 5B48CEB0-4AC1-4830-A0D6-353C73BD6CDF.png
    5B48CEB0-4AC1-4830-A0D6-353C73BD6CDF.png
    738.7 KB · Views: 2
hey all. I just changed my oil, filter and air on my c220 and now the car is in limp mode and give fault P246309 DPF issue … any ideas on what it could be or what I should check. The fault won’t clear. Thank
Hallo I have the dame problem. How did you solve it? Thanks a lot for the answer.

I have just replaced this sensor on my C250. It also had the code 245414 which showed the pressure sensor having a fault. I changed that and that code has cleared but the blocked dpf code is still lurking there. The blocked dpf is usual the result and not the route cause of the issue. Something is stopping your car doing a regen, it will either be because you have been doing short journeys instead of long ones or there is another fault somewhere stopping the car from doing its regen procedure.I have since discovered that I have also got an EGR issue which is causing mine from doing its regen, so I need to solve this first. Mine is also in limp mode, is your car in limp mode ( won't rev past 3000rpm).
Hope this helps a bit.👍

Ho did you solve the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom