P2505 fault with other lights. HELP NEEDED.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buzz860

Car
Mercedes C180
I have an issue with my C180 C204 BlueEFFICIENCY AMG.
What happens is that shortly after driving off the cars the Command stereo screen/ABS/traction control/electronic parking brake lights would come on for about 5 seconds and the power steering temporarily cuts out. After the 5 seconds the lights go off and the steering returns. After the lights and other issues the vehicle will drive normally. The lights and faults do vary from start up to start up. I did a scan of the vehicle and error code P2505 ECM/PCM power input signal came up.
The battery has been changed since the issue arose without any change.
Any ideas?

Hi i have the exact same problem.
have you checked when this happen exactly? Like at which speed? Mine does exactly when I reached 13 mph and depends on how strong I reach this speed it will change the warning lights and symptoms. ( the smoother I reach this speed = less effects)
Assuming it could be the battery, I once drove to Gatwick Airport and back with out stopping and before I reached home I stopped the car and turned the engine off and back on again to check if I will get the same problems but not only I didn't but also the eco light turned green for second too which could be a sing of weak battery after a long charge ( even though the battery test results says no )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom