Paddle extensions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cymruambyth

Car
Just wondering...has anyone ever fitted paddle extensions? I noticed on my test drive that they`re rather short and wondered if there would be any real benefit...thanks.

You can always do it the other way and tape chopsticks to your fingers instead :D

No wolverine impressions allowed though.

Or just stop trimming your finger nails

I have never fitted any, but Brabus do some very nice ones (for the price of one or possibly two of your internal organs), which a member one here has fitted (cannot remember who). Alternatively lots on eBay or give G paddles a shout and see if they have any offerings.

I have never fitted any, but Brabus do some very nice ones (for the price of one or possibly two of your internal organs), which a member one here has fitted (cannot remember who). Alternatively lots on eBay or give G paddles a shout and see if they have any offerings.

Ok cheers :thumb:

I think the AMG paddles are taller rather than longer, but they might prove relatively easy to source and install. - I'm sure I saw a thread about it on here.

I think the AMG paddles are taller rather than longer, but they might prove relatively easy to source and install. - I'm sure I saw a thread about it on here.

Cheers, I`ll have a search for that :thumb:

There are various stick on extensions on ebay.
And they are a lot less than the MB replacements

There are various stick on extensions on ebay.
And they are a lot less than the MB replacements

I`ve seen some of those....actually look a decent quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom