Pads, discs and anything else.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IFFY100

Car
Cls 350 cdi 2010 grand edition
Time to change discs and pads, so unless mb are close to oe price I will go aftermarket. I don't track the car so just need normal stuff. I'm looking at paid or brembo what do you guys think?
Also should I be changing anything else while at it?

Time to change discs and pads, so unless mb are close to oe price I will go aftermarket. I don't track the car so just need normal stuff. I'm looking at paid or brembo what do you guys think?
Also should I be changing anything else while at it?
I got TVR pads and discs all round (sport variant with front discs drilled) for a W246 B Class for £150 delivered from Auto Doc. Took two weeks to arrive so no good if you’re in a hurry but good value if you can wait.

I got TVR pads and discs all round (sport variant with front discs drilled) for a W246 B Class for £150 delivered from Auto Doc. Took two weeks to arrive so no good if you’re in a hurry but good value if you can wait.

Did you mean TRW?

Don't forget the associated hardware.
Tuercas viejas

I’ve got Brembo pads and discs all round on both cars , I think I managed to do the E class for £200 total the other year (with some careful sale offers )
Edit , just remembered that I overhauled all 4 calipers with new seal kits and bleed nipples for £50 at the same time

Last edited:
Get new pad wear sensors (they are cheap) also buy all new pins/springs etc if they are not included with the pads. A few spray cans of brake cleaner , a few decent wire brushes and you are good to go.

As for 'changing anything else while you are at it...' that would depend on the condition of the dust/stone shields behind the discs and are the bleed nipples (are they rusted or chewed up ?) The list goes on .

Same here, trw from autodoc when they had a promo on last Dec for my previous c180k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom