Pads for W210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g1nganinja

Car
E320 CDi Elegance
Hi there,

Have been trying without success to use one of these well noted russian websites to track down the original part numbers for brake pads for my 2001 w210 e320cdi estate.

during my searches i ventured across ECP, and whilst it seems all very "nice" they dont provide orginal part numbers, and thus i cant cross check to ensure validity nor indeed that the prices are competitive.

When looking on ECP they have 3or4 different brands with a vast difference in the costs - no user reviews of the product and no matrix suggesting why one is better than another and justify the differences in cost.

anyone with any suggestions either to the russian sites with url's that are relevant, work and are either in english or google can translate, and moreover, anyone with a view on what pads to get that arent horrendously expensive either??

Mark:dk:

hi

this a guess

A0044200320

i can get them for £35 + Vat for mercedes OEM pads

if you PM me you chassis i can get the correct part number .

thanks

Acid

Hi there,

Have been trying without success to use one of these well noted russian websites to track down the original part numbers for brake pads for my 2001 w210 e320cdi estate.

during my searches i ventured across ECP, and whilst it seems all very "nice" they dont provide orginal part numbers, and thus i cant cross check to ensure validity nor indeed that the prices are competitive.

When looking on ECP they have 3or4 different brands with a vast difference in the costs - no user reviews of the product and no matrix suggesting why one is better than another and justify the differences in cost.

anyone with any suggestions either to the russian sites with url's that are relevant, work and are either in english or google can translate, and moreover, anyone with a view on what pads to get that arent horrendously expensive either??

Mark:dk:

EBC are very good. I used Ultimax. Forget part numbers, you will not need them.

I find the easiest way is to ask the local MB dealer nicely.
Mind you we've got a nice MB dealer in Newbury.

Go to GSF if they get them wrong you take them back ..... but I would not buy their own brand again, Pagid or Textar were good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom