Pagoda 280SL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Expecting to pick up a black "Pagoda" 280SL from the Classic Car Club tomorrow! :bannana:

I'll have it for a few days, so will take some nice pics and post 'em asap! :)

Anyone in my area on wednesday morning who'd like to see it, let me know and we can meet up for an hour or so! :)

This is virtually identical to the 280SL I'm off to get in a few minutes!

800px-Mercedes_Benz_W113_230SL_Automatic_Heck.jpg

Can't wait!!! I'll take lots of pics! :)

I'll be taking it to various places in the Chiltern Hills tomorrow, and anyone who knows the Dunstable/Whipsnade area can meet me and have a spin in the car in the morning (wednesday). Just PM me tonight and we can meet up!

Lucky b*****d..............

I look forward to seeing the photos.

Just got home with the SL! Haven't had time to take many pics yet, but there's one at the Club and one from my office window with the car in my drive, behind the Saab.
More to follow after shots tomorrow!

DSC07468.JPG

DSC07470.JPG

Some pics taken of the beautiful little SL yesterday around my area! :)

The car was fantastic to drive, surprisingly modern actually and oozed charm and nostalgia! Excellent experience! :) Amazing how many people admired it, some actually coming up to me and telling me how nice it was! If only it was mine.... :)

DSC07497.JPG

DSC07473.JPG

DSC07477.JPG

DSC07479.JPG

DSC07480.JPG

DSC07482.JPG

DSC07483.JPG

DSC07500.JPG

DSC07504.JPG

DSC07506.JPG

That is lovely.

But it would be sooo much sweeter with the same sumptious red leather as the other one.

Red leather rocks :rock:

What a beautiful car!:rock:

Yeah, I agree! Everything about that car was just right! I have to say this is one of the few CCC cars that I will definately take out again! :)

A truly beautiful car .

Maybe 'our club' could arrange a visit to the Classic Car Club premises to see their stock . From the CCC's perspective , if they opened their doors to us for an evening , perhaps they might sign up a new member or two ?

I know they have premises in London and Edinburgh - would enough of our members be interested in going along and looking at some lovely machinery ?

Yeah, I agree! Everything about that car was just right! I have to say this is one of the few CCC cars that I will definately take out again! :)

Do they give you the option of leaving the hard top behind if the weather's nice ?

Normally yes. If anyone's interested, I'd be glad to arrange it with the club. I go there a lot and know they'd be pleased to arrange an open evening with MB Club!

Sounds good - I can feel an event coming on ! Possibly one for a winter evening ?

D'you think they'd do one in Edinburgh for us Scottish Members ?

I'll talk to them about it in the next few days and see what can be done! They're very accomodating guys so I think anything we'd like to do as a group would be welcomed by them! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom