Pagoda goes in for a refresh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That will look stunning when finished, just wish I was rich enough to make you an offer for the finished car. Guess I'll have to start buying lottery tickets!

You really don’t do things by half Jay! It was beautiful before, it will be stunning when it’s done.

That will look stunning when finished, just wish I was rich enough to make you an offer for the finished car. Guess I'll have to start buying lottery tickets!

Thanks but I won’t be selling it now after all this work.

I had considered it earlier in the year as it’s really the car I drive the least... but I feel a lot better about it now that the paint is up to standard!

Attention to detail or what?

More power to you Jay!

I can see your Son in that Mr Jay - on the way to pick up his date for the school ball....and Dad doing valet duty just in case!

I so admire this project that you have undertaken. I love 'old' cars, and anyone that keeps them on the road is a saint in my book. I love all those 'resto' car shows, like Wheeler Dealers, and Car SOS etc. I wish I had the funds to supply my own 2 x elderly vehicles with a respray, but I'm just an ordinary 'joe' living from month to month, so know that'll never happen, but I'll take care of them best I can till they end up in landfill. Your project is an inspiration Sir. Keep posting those magnificent photos, they bring a smile to my face :)

Jay,as usual and that has been mentioned, attention to detail as always :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom