Paint and body work suffolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
Hi Guys,

I finally got around 2 getting 2x new wings for my 55, I'm in Ipswich and looking for some one to paint them hopefully someone who knows what they are doing. Can anyone make a recommendation.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bit of a journey but Adam at Arl coachworks in sarratt simply the best

I recently had a new pair of wings fitted to my SL320 and I had the work done by Gavin at Suffolk Resprays on Nacton Road Industrial Estate.. I'd previously had him spray my bootlid as when I bought the car it had a nasty botched repair on it. Having been quoted £510 by A.W.Smart out at Waldringfield Gavin charged me £140. I was happy enough with the result that I took my car back to him to fit and spray the wings for which he charged me a reasonable £400. He doesn't own it but the proprietor Lee is a long time Mercedes owner, recently bought his Mum a CLS, shame he's not my son! Gavins mobile is 07804024423, they don't have a landline, if he asks you how you got his number just say Graham with the silver SL recommended him. :)

Hi Graham.

Thank you for the recommendation sounds perfect, she's down Waterhouse in Braintree at the moment when I get it back I will call the chap and swing buy. So how was your new wings compared to the rest of the body was it a good match?

Hi Graham.

Thank you for the recommendation sounds perfect, she's down Waterhouse in Braintree at the moment when I get it back I will call the chap and swing buy. So how was your new wings compared to the rest of the body was it a good match?

He feathered the wings into the front edges of the doors but on my instructions he didn't take it into the bonnet. The reason for this being I didn't feel it would need it with the bonnet being horizontal and the wings vertical. I'm happy with it although I'm sure there those perfectionists with a keener eye than mine that may pick up a difference, you're quite welcome to come and have a look. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom