Paint/ Body shop recommended in Herts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveDSteve

Car
E63
Hi all, usually don't post but felt I need to share.

I have a Silver 2006 E63 which is my pride and joy. It was suffering from quite a few stone chips etc from a couple of overseas runs. I used the paint guy (no names mentioned) I had known for a number of years to paint the front bumper, bonnet and the top of one wing, got the car back and it was probably the worst paint job I had ever seen, runs, dust in the lacquer, hair in the paint etc.

It was so bad it had to be done again so scoured the forums made a couple of visits and went with Finishline UK Ltd in Stevenage. Picked up the car today and I have to say the difference is night and day.Chris and his team have done a fantastic job in having to rectify someone else's rubbish work. The quality of the work is superb absolutely flawless and his attention to detail is bordering on OCD and he is areal car enthusiast to boot. Felt I needed to give them a huge thumbs up and no I am not affiliated just a very happy customer.

Finishline UK Ltd Vehicle bodyshop in Hertfordshire, for all your car repair needs. Located near to Hitchin and Stevenage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom