Paint calipers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c200Kompressor

Car
Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I and C200 kompressor
Hello! It's possible to paint mecedes - benz on the calipers? How? I saw some stikers on eBay but with the products to clean the wheels i doubt they will last "forever"...

Hello! It's possible to paint mecedes - benz on the calipers? How? I saw some stikers on eBay but with the products to clean the wheels i doubt they will last "forever"...

Read some posts on MB World where some members have put MB/Brembo/AMG stickers on calipers then sprayed with a few coats of clear coat to give added protection. To hand paint them would be time consuming unless you are a good signwriter.

Hmmm. My W211 came with the Mercedes Benz logo on the calipers. Is this not standard?

Hello! And now?

Well i tried with everything but nothig works! Some told me that the brake oil or the brake dust "enter" on the clear coat of the rim!

Well i tried with everything but nothig works! Some told me that the brake oil or the brake dust "enter" on the clear coat of the rim!

This is true, especially if your using a sport pad from the likes of ferodo or similar. I use pagid RS pads on the toledo and on sprinted driving the hot brake dust melts away the wheel's clear coat.

Stickers on the brake caliper will not work. The heat generated in the braking system will eventually burn off the sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom