Paint protection needed .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Just removed the winter cover off my car,, and now its open to the water spot syndrome . I do stop this i remove the rain spots before the sun warms it up and takes everything that came down in the rain in to the paint work . So question is can anyone recomend a good Graphen nano paint protector that i can purchase for this that i can apply to boot lid to stop it ..For some reason it only happens on my boot lid.

If I knew what it was I might have :cool:

Special paint coating that shields the paint 90% better than polish .. My car is 32 years old all original other than both front wings .The other paint on the car is good but i have a white spot ot two that shows up on the boot lid if i dont keep a good coat of polish on it .And if it rains the spots show up again after i leather the lid off

Yeah I understand, but you ask if anybody has used this product, followed by- - - - - nothing. PS lovely car !

Thanks Martin,, and it looks as if no one as used it yet . Might not have the problem much longer any how selling the car soon .Takes more effort to keep it nice and in tip top condition .And health is not on my side ..

I am all ears tell me more .
hi its a clear coat of ceramic that is like a polish that fills small porous holes and makes your paint work flat and level and locks in the shine and totally seales your paint work its very tuff and hard and lasts 1 to 2 years you apply it like polish after you wash dry polish your motor its amazing stuff you dont need to polish your car after application just wash it and dry it for a top sparkle that repels water like nothing else iv seen,ebay sell it

All my cars have Gtechnic ceramic coating. Check out their website for videos or you tube for them & other makes. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Morrisman do you have any product name so i can order a bottle ? And Chic0 is this a company that puts the graphen on or is it self aplication?. I need the product name so i can purchase and then i can apply myself ..

With any coating, the prep is key, so if you are applying yourself, there are a lot of youtube videos to help get an idea before you order a bottle and DIY :) Good luck!

Hy cupcaces thanks i never thought about that .I will check it out .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom