paint shop manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pimpmyc250td

Car
c250tdw202
Hi

decided my c250 is going to be a keeper, as i have put 15k on in 6 months, getting round now to getting the inherited bumper scrapes, and start of surface bubbling sorted on the front & rear arches, car is 744 silver.

so in need a paintshop , any recommendations for a paint shop in the manchester area

1st quote in from a bodyshop was £600, which doesnt sound too bad, and said they would have the car for 4 days, wheels off jacked up and both sides of arches sorted properly

Hanstons in Altrincham are second to none. They really are fantastic.

I was in their workshop earlier today and saw a Red 60-plate SLS AMG Coup'e that had been vandalised. :mad: They've had to flatten all the paintwork back and will respray most of the car shortly. That they are sent that standard of car bears testimony as to how good they are. :cool:

It's a very professional set-up. All the cars (they go up in a lift) are painted on the 1st floor and most are stored up there because of their high value.

LINK. 0161 926 9804.

Vito rust repairs?:rolleyes:

Two new Michelin Primacy HP tyres actually. :p

I'm really enjoying the Vito. I'm in the beautiful South on Monday and would have picked you up, but (time permitting) I'm seeing someone else.. :)

hanstons in Altrincham... i'll pay them a visit monday.. cheers

If Oldham's not too far for you, try Delete-a-dent. Owner's called Alex. It's the only body shop I let near any of our cars.
Alex is honest and guarantees his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom