paintless dent removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noddynic

Car
2008 mercedes clk 220cdi
Paint less dent removal does it work

Yes,if the guy knows what he is doing.

Wot he says!! Had a couple of small creases taken out of my 968 coupe - and was amazed at what the guy achieved.

Definitely depends on the experience expertise competence of the operator.

I have used maybe 6-7 different individuals and the same amount with companies who "specialize" in all repair work including interiors.

There are just some dents/creases that wont go away using this system but generally they can tidy up a car that's been visiting supermarket car parks for a few years and is bearing the scars from car doors, trolleys, kids and general pings and dings.

Some hole drilling might be required to access difficult areas so be prepared for some minor repair works usually in the door shuts and edges where it can be hidden if its necessary.

I use one guy now who is an artist at this and can do large dents and tricky jobs refused by the usual dent removal companies, he works behind closed doors unfortunately so is trade only .

Quite extreme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIFUVu77fcE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OANtlS_8vc

Last edited:
I used chips away a couple of years ago, great job i could not see it for the next 2 years i had the car and i am very fussy.

Paint less dent removal does it work

I had a lunatic throw himself on the bonnet of my MG ZS at a set of traffic lights.....yes I'm a former MG owner! :eek:

had dent devils come round....even the dent on swage line taken out to what i thought looked perfect.

So yes I'd say it works :thumb:

I had a lunatic throw himself on the bonnet of my MG ZS at a set of traffic lights.....yes I'm a former MG owner! :eek:

had dent devils come round....even the dent on swage line taken out to what i thought looked perfect.

So yes I'd say it works :thumb:

I would have given him the ride of his life. :D

If I'd known it was a dickhead throwing himself on the bonnet as I pulled up at the lights I would have..... But was too shocked thinking I'd run someone over!!
The police said its a regular occurrence !

I used a PDR guy in September 2013 when I bought my car, excellent job and honest too. He works in the south east area.

Used dents away a couple of times in the past, was very pleased with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom