Paintshop around Derby area any recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cayotcas

Hello
I am wanting to get my bonnet painted on W203 due to stone chip damage, does anyone have any experiences in Derby area

Its Brilliant Silver and i am very very fussy !!

Many Thanks

Does anyone have anything constructive to post for the OP?

I think this has been asked before but I cant seem to find the thread on search, I think there was one recommended called Auto Style or something like that in Derby.

Hopefully someone can remember more than I can, my memory is getting shocking these days :dk:

From a previous thread...

With where you live, it would be worth your while going to both MB Derby and MB Tamworth to find out which body shops they use and then getting quotes from both.

If your rust warranty is to be retained you need to go to a mercedes approved bodyshop, so the above advice might be crucial.

many thanks for your replies and your pm spike

all taken on board

Does anyone have anything constructive to post for the OP?

Spike its in the rules, and you know we have to abide by them...

And last, but not least..... have fun!!! We enjoy providing the forums for everybody and hope that we will be able to continue to do so for years to come.

And dont point me towards rule 9, as the topic was Pantshop and not paintshop. :D

recommended bodyshop

Hello
I am wanting to get my bonnet painted on W203 due to stone chip damage, does anyone have any experiences in Derby area

Its Brilliant Silver and i am very very fussy !!

Many Thanks

S.Rowe Bodyworks, Kirkby-in-Ashfield. NG17 7BA 01623 756188

Highly recommended by myself & other M-B Club members. Speak to Sean Rowe. A few miles away from Derby, I know, but for the quality of work and the very reasonable prices, it's well worth the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom