Paintwork repair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JM1888

Car
C-Class Coupe C250 CDI 7G-tronic+ 125 ed
I returned to my car yesterday to find some delightful *$"*er has given the back it a thump whilst it's been parked up and I now have some lovely gouges in the paintwork. There are a couple of 10p size bare patches just above the exhaust and a couple of 4" long scrapes down the side. The paint has been taken off down to the plastic, although the plastic itself doesn't appear to be damaged, aside a tiny crease where it had been pushed in.

Anyone got any idea what this is going to cost me to sort out or recommend a good repair company as I don't really want to go down the insurance route?

It's a 61 plate C-class coupe in magnetite black.

Just look up mobile repair dent / paint repairers in your area, Chips away are one although I have never used them. Had a mobile unit come out recently to SWMBO's Audi, repaired a badly denterd fron wing with associated trim damage, The repairs were very good.

Just look up mobile repair dent / paint repairers in your area, Chips away are one although I have never used them. Had a mobile unit come out recently to SWMBO's Audi, repaired a badly denterd fron wing with associated trim damage, The repairs were very good.

Cheers, I'll give em a ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom