Palace Skateboards x AMG Clothing Collaboration, 4th June 2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been skating all my life, still skating today, only had an AMG for a couple of weeks (I don't count the c43 I had in 1999) - No connection to this threat as I'm way too old to care about fashion, was interested in any
other skater in the group though - Old & new photos for abuse, criticism, fun... View attachment 113955View attachment 113956View attachment 113957View attachment 113958View attachment 113959View attachment 113954
Great set of pics, I'm thinking that some of them were not in the UK?

Ex-skater from late 70s here, was grumbling to a pal about missing it more than surfing so he dropped a longboard off recently. Haven't been out yet but plan on doing so when I can identify a smooth and extremely remote surface!

We seem to be back in the 90s judging by some of the hair cuts I see around and these clothes would fit right into that era too.

As a former skater myself ( 35 years ago ), I relate to this lifestyle and my kids love it too.
That's my 7 years old promoting my cafe, we promote this lifestyle.

Attachments

• IMG_20210604_113010_621.jpg
    IMG_20210604_113010_621.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 12
PM me if you would like to work together for the Middle East market.

Palace x AMG stuff went on sale at 11am. By 11.15am they’d almost all sold out.

Wasn’t cheap either. The jackets were £898.

Frankly most of the accessible stuff was gone by 5 past - thought I would bag a couple of T shirts and they disappeared in 1 minute between selecting and checking out - have had some experience of this before trying to get presents for the teenagers, but I am not sure how you can be much quicker (but obviously some people are)!

Frankly most of the accessible stuff was gone by 5 past - thought I would bag a couple of T shirts and they disappeared in 1 minute between selecting and checking out - have had some experience of this before trying to get presents for the teenagers, but I am not sure how you can be much quicker (but obviously some people are)!
Happens with the ‘Supreme’ special drops too.

The art is to prepare to buy something that isn’t a part of the collection. Add it to your basket and get ready to checkout and add as much of your details as possible.

Then when the actual drop happens at 11am, go back and add items from the drop. Hopefully you don’t need to re-enter any details and you can checkout quicker. Different websites vary.

Or, keep refreshing on the item and size you want and hope it comes back in stock during those few minutes that you’re constantly refreshing. Some people will buy what you’re after, but their transactions won’t go through, so the item goes back on sale.

And of course, some people use bots or scripts to auto buy stuff at lightning speed.

Yup , Bot's and re sellers. a guy I know got me some of that madly overpriced stuff from Supreme as gifts for young impressionable family members ( in his spare time he did a lot of this re selling and did quite well out of it) they thought I was a god (for about a week)

Quite what anyone would want a flamethrower and an anvil with the word 'supreme' painted on them was (and still is ) beyond me :p

Last week Supreme had this for sale. A hand painted large plate.

£3,600.

Sold out instantly.

Resellers now trying to sell it for £4,500

o0tvE8biTcmj94ORI7DF

If anyone here is interested, I’ve got a brand new, unworn, boxed fresh pair of Nike x Supreme Air Max 96 for sale!! Size 11 UK 😎

I love Palace clothing but this collar I am not sold on.

New AMG x Palace collab coming 25 March 2022.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom