Pammy's getting me a new hoover seeing as i've worn the last one out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

UnMarked

Car
Various-depends on the weather
GetAttachment.jpg

The modern man's dream machine :D :D

so, the sign of bad things eh?

offering you a toy you can clean with keeps you indoors.

My advice will be to buy Pammy a drill and socket set. 2 can play at that game!

Imagine Pammy with a socket set? can you buy pink colour sockets?

I can see her now, at 124 works, stripping down the lifting gear, losing some parts, then thowing a huff and racing off home, leaving poor Eeyore to roam the world lost.

:devil:

PS, sorry Pammy, but its time for men to make a stand against this unfairness we now have. (And you did moan about the Bow!!!)

so, the sign of bad things eh?

offering you a toy you can clean with keeps you indoors.

My advice will be to buy Pammy a drill and socket set. 2 can play at that game!

Imagine Pammy with a socket set? can you buy pink colour sockets?

I can see her now, at 124 works, stripping down the lifting gear, losing some parts, then thowing a huff and racing off home, leaving poor Eeyore to roam the world lost.

PS, sorry Pammy, but its time for men to make a stand against this unfairness we now have. (And you did moan about the Bow!!!)

Yes things are bad i'm afraid ;) but worryingly I fear Pammy has already has her eye on, ahem, let's say what are 'traditionally' men toys - I caught her looking at this on fleabay earlier........

drill.jpg

:eek: but she's holding off 'til she finds one with a Radley tag attached - whatever that is?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

tell her I have moved to the Moon and won't answer the door when she comes knocking, wanting to fit my shelfs etc.

lol - you got it too then ;)

Some funny stuff on it.

My wife says I have no need for either of the two products i have pictured above as I already...

:crazy:

Thank goodness and thank you pammy. Ever since I came on this forum my nightmare has been that I'd meet the man who comes unseen on the hard shoulder of the M1 or M62. Whilst he may catch a few non Mercedes drivers out with that contraption those of us in the know will now be able to spot him from some distance away :D

Thank goodness and thank you pammy. Ever since I came on this forum my nightmare has been that I'd meet the man who comes unseen on the hard shoulder of the M1 or M62. Whilst he may catch a few non Mercedes drivers out with that contraption those of us in the know will now be able to spot him from some distance away :D

Yes - not exactly an unmarked vehicle it has to be said :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom