Pammy's SLK in the Dales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A credit to you Pammy and those wheels look great, really sets the car off.

How do you find the ride Pammy with the larger wheel, just slightly firmer with better cornering comfort from within the car

The car is looking great Pammy. I agree the wheels look fantastic. Well done:)

Last edited:
Very nice, the new wheels look really good too. Where exactly were they taken from?, the pics not the wheels :eek: ;) .

Portzy.

Lovely pics; great car; wonderful area, I'm so envious.

All I have around these parts are bumpy collapsing roads, that break the car at any moment, and whilst driving along you're suddenly presented with a 90degree blind bend which if you're not careful will throw you off the road into a welcoming dyke

Last edited:
Lovely pics; great car; wonderful area, I'm so envious.

All I have around these parts are bumpy collapsing roads, that break the car at any moment, and whilst driving along you're suddenly presented with a 90degree blind bend which if you're not careful will throw you off the road into a welcoming dyke

Lucky Dyke.....

Very nice pictures of the car and what a wonderful area

Regards
John

Last edited:
Looks like the top end of Grassington to me but I'm sure Ms P will be along shortly to tell us exactly where.

Portzy.

It does look familiar but I'd say it was a little furhter out than good ol' Grassington as it looks fairly remote.

I absolutely love that part of the world, you just can't beat it (well IMO anyway)!

..and thanks to this thread I now stand to be a few £££'s worse off as I'm now on this website trying to book a cottage http://www.jerryandbens.co.uk/index.html ** which I've been going to since I was a wee nipper!!

**I’m in no way affiliated with this company

Thanks for all the kind comments.

The ride quality has not suffered at all and it hugs the corners very nicely :devil: I really like the new rims - well worth the effort.

As for where - yes - up above Grassington on the south side of Phen-y-Ghent. Drove up through Littondale - an often forgotten dale that is still very beautiful but often deserted! Drove all around the area. Through Settle and of coutrse Grassington back via Skipton. All his nibs stomping ground - and what a wonderful area to patrol.

Really was a lovely day - perfect conditions. Sun shining - the sound of Edna and the birds singing. really doesn't get much better:D

And that's why we drive convertibles ;)

Super car! Lovely wheels!
Does Eeyore, Eeyore, Eeyoreways sit there?:D :devil: :D

Car looks sooo good!

Wheels and right height are spot on - Congrats!!

Jay

Wheels look really nice on car... Perfect weather and location for driving with the top down. Would like to visit up there one day.....

Wheels look really nice on car... Perfect weather and location for driving with the top down. Would like to visit up there one day.....

Thanks and you should - it is a stunningly beautiful part of the world - but shhhh let's keep it secret or the grockles will come ;) :D

lol..... i was born in Sheffield so not too far i think but left for sunny Cornwall when i was only 3 and have never been up that way since....

generally, if you increase your standard factory wheels by 1inch, ride comfort will not be badly affected.

Agree the bigger wheels are fantastic. As Renault used to say, SIZE MATTERS :)

if you're not careful will throw you off the road into a welcoming dyke
Someone could get lucky then :rolleyes::D:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom