Panamericana grill S63 AMG Coupe (C217)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
Has anyone fitted a Panamericana grill to an S63 AMG Coupe. I was wondering if its a straightforward fit or are there any pitfalls. Car has distronic. Would like to hear from anyone who has fitted one to another model as I imagine it would have similar problems , if any.

Hi got one fitted to my car but not your model thought it would be straightforward but had to take off the bumper

Have a look at CKM Car Design. He has a YouTube channel. He has a saloon, but I expect similar considerations apply.

I'd say the bumper will have to come off, but that's probably quite straightforward. The engine undertray will have to be removed, and the wheel arch liners at least pulled out of the way, to access the various fasteners, but those along the top of the bumper will probably be accessible with just the bonnet open.

I can't be a***d with all that, and it will be easier with a car lift (which I don't have), so I'll probably take my CLS in to Terry Gates to have his guys do it. It might take me a couple or three hours; I reckon the pros won't take much more than an hour.

Last edited:
Weber make grills; two parts of these are grilles; don't mention Bear Grylls...

If you want more details, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so you can grill me another time...:D

Go for it, Panamerica grills look great. :) 👍
Seeing they are taking the p**s out of me, your getting both barrels. PANAMERICANA :)👍 & its grilles not grills according to our learned friend. :)
I think they look good, but it seems that they don't fit the S6 AMG Coupe aftermarket unless someone knows better ?

Looked at that. Not for S63 AMG. Their advert is badly worded & looks at it does not fit only after 2017. Got a snotty email back saying the ad clearly states it does not fit S63. How do you read it.

This Grille Will Not Fit the 63AMG Model or Any Other S Class Models After 2017.

Looked at that. Not for S63 AMG. Their advert is badly worded & looks at it does not fit only after 2017. Got a snotty email back saying the ad clearly states it does not fit S63. How do you read it.

This Grille Will Not Fit the 63AMG Model or Any Other S Class Models After 2017.
Yep, on 2nd read, it's badly worded. :rolleyes: What year is yours by the way?

Had to take the bumper off my car to fit it

Yep, on 2nd read, it's badly worded. :rolleyes: What year is yours by the way?
I even checked German ebay. They all said the same, not for S63AMG😭

Looks as though I may have found a Panamericana grille for my S63 Coupe (hope the spelling is correct this time neilrr) Made by a company called Redline-Auto. Has anyone used them, as feedback on quality would be good. I was going to get the all black one, but now leaning towards the model with the chrome bars. What are the views from anyone who has fitted one. Also how easy is it to remove the bumper.

I've gone for the chrome bars too! Can't comment on your bumper but on the SL it wasn't difficult just time consuming (I did it on axle stands, would've been a lot easier on a ramp) plus there was one clip near the headlight on the bumper that I couldn't see, obvious once the bumper was off though. I found getting the original grille out harder work. Good luck!

Have a look at the YouTube channel I mentioned above. He pulls the whole front off upgrading his grille.

Looks as though I may have found a Panamericana grille for my S63 Coupe (hope the spelling is correct this time neilrr) Made by a company called Redline-Auto. Has anyone used them, as feedback on quality would be good. I was going to get the all black one, but now leaning towards the model with the chrome bars. What are the views from anyone who has fitted one. Also how easy is it to remove the bumper.
Emailed to double check it would fit before ordering. No, dosn't fit S63 AMG Coupe,:wallbash: even though their configurator said it did. Give up, not looking any farther. Standard grille looks better anyway:):(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom