Panamericana Style Front Grille for Facelift CLS63 AMG-S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NEMESIS CLS

Car
W218 CLS63 AMG-S
Guys
I've seen a photo of a W218 Facelift CLS63 with a Panamericana style front grille, and am trying to source one similar. Firstly can anyone point me to a supplier that can provide one of these and if not, does anyone know what other models have compatible front grilles to my 2015 W218 CLS63 AMG-S. I've looked around and can't find one that's specific to my car, so hoping another models grille will have the same fitment?

IMG_2016.JPG

Guys
I've seen a photo of a W218 Facelift CLS63 with a Panamericana style front grille, and am trying to source one similar. Firstly can anyone point me to a supplier that can provide one of these and if not, does anyone know what other models have compatible front grilles to my 2015 W218 CLS63 AMG-S. I've looked around and can't find one that's specific to my car, so hoping another models grille will have the same fitment?

View attachment 81162
Are you sure this is a CLS...the line over the headlamp doesn't look like a CLS FL.

Fecker[emoji35]
Oh well unless there’s a compatible grille with the ability to fit the 369 camera, I’ll have to keep as is for now[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like, but it must hate speed humps...:confused:

Let me try that for size, he said ... o_O

31599111338_805ccf7706_c.jpg

44888646985_7901383d42_o.jpg

I can certainly see, why this grilled got its name :rolleyes:

Perhaps not for my little car though ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom