Panasonic Toughbook Diagnostic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendragon

Car
2000 Mercedes C240 Elegance (W202) with Multipoint Romano LPG Injection System
As I will be selling my car soon I will no longer need this Diagnostics laptop any more.

I paid just under £300.00 and I am asking £200.00 plus postage of £145.00 next day delivery.

Its a Toughbook which are very robust and its only for diagnostics. It comes with the Mercedes multiplexer and 38 pin adaptor etc' It has no cd drive in it as its not needed. Also other programs installed by the company I bought it from to cover other cars. t has the Carsoft software installed for the Mercs. Its looks rough but thats because it has been well used but works fine and does a good job. I have also earned a lot of money using this machine and you can do the same if you wanted to.

If anyone is interested before I put it up for sale elsewhere and want a few pix then PM me your email addy and I will send some over.

Keith

Oops ! Postage should read £15.00 next day delivery.....sorry !

Forgot to say that it comes with a 12v power cable to run from your car as well as the mains charger and its CarSoft 7.2

Keith

Will be putting this up on Ebay either tonight or tomorrow. I also notice that they are fetching a lot more on there than what I am asking.

Keith

IMG_7498_zpsfe30b7e1.jpg

Now Sold !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom