Panel and parts wrapping Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
I need to get parts of my daughters VW Beetle dash carbon wrapped, does anybody know anywhere in Yorkshire, preferably South Yorkshire where I can get this done.

The contours and shapes are too tricky for me to do a DIY job so need professional help :D

All suggestions welcomed

Cheers
Ian

I need to get parts of my daughters VW Beetle dash carbon wrapped, does anybody know anywhere in Yorkshire, preferably South Yorkshire where I can get this done.

The contours and shapes are too tricky for me to do a DIY job so need professional help :D

All suggestions welcomed

Cheers
Ian

Ian have you considered hydro-dipping. I believe that gives fantastic results on interior and exterior panels, including wheels.

Ian have you considered hydro-dipping. I believe that gives fantastic results on interior and exterior panels, including wheels.

I have but I think that would mean a major dash strip down which I don't want to do, so thought wrapping may be the easier option.

You on about someone who'll do it in situ Ian?

Hydro dipping would be a good choice, I know a bloke if you decide to go that route.

Yep just want to take the car and collect when finished. I'm assuming hydro dipping is mire expensive than wrapping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom