Pano roof S212 facelift wind deflector... Technical help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AW8

Car
S212 E220CDI Blue Efficiency SE Edition 125 Estate (7G+Auto - 2011)
Today I have been trying to help a friend.

2015 E220 wirh pan roof. The wind deflector was blowing around and flapping. Fabric is in the deflector frame but lower edge had popped out. Have managed to pop it back for now albeit it doesn't seem to seem well anchored.

Nothing appears broken.

Should it push/fit into place (it doesn't seem to locate into position easily) ?

Any tips ideas or suggestions?

Any videos or tutorials?

Thanks in advance

Still unresolved...Anyone?
Thanks in advance

you may well need a dealer with WIS access for this.

Has the car a comp SH as roofs are a service item and need special paste applying at certain points.

you may well need a dealer with WIS access for this.

Has the car a comp SH as roofs are a service item and need special paste applying at certain points.
Apologies...I somehow missed your reply. The car does not have FMBSH. The owner is not after any goodwill or warranty repair. Just keen to get it fixed.

I suspect it is not a difficult task....sadly I can't find anyone who knows how to fix it. I suspect there is a knack to refitting the net to the front edge fixed glass panel

If it was my car I would be taking it to dealer or an MB or pan roof expert and paying to get it sorted. I am more bothered about this than my friend is....his view is simply not to bother opening the roof (problem solved).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom