Panorama - tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevesey

MB Enthusiast
Car
Alfa 156 1.8TS
Given the long running and slightly heated debate after the potests in London a while back - this looks an interesting programme - looking at Police tactics.

After watching it & listening to some of the PR inspired horse**** from the Police spokesman I'd say we're going to have to take to the barricades fairly soon.

Shocking to say the least. Big brother really is upon us.

Intimidation, deceipt and then lies subtifuge and denials leading right to the very top.

I'm no longer sure who the good guys are anymore.

Shocking to say the least. Big brother really is upon us.

Intimidation, deceipt and then lies subtifuge and denials leading right to the very top.

I'm no longer sure who the good guys are anymore.
Don't forget to read between the lines - the programme highlighted a number of cases of people who seemingly posed no threat of violence and yet on whom intelligence was gathered and maintained unnecessarily (along with a level of intimidation). But we were left with no information about how this stacks up against cases where such intellegence has assisited the police in catching/detaining the violent element. Overall I was quite disappointed in the programme.

Merydydd Hughes is a complete ar$e - he hates motorcyclists with a vengeance - he actually uses his Police force to pick on them specifically!

Everything that came out of his mouth in the programme was a load of twaddle.

I think certain high up coppers are getting too big for their boots and quickly turning this country into a Police state.

How many more cameras are we going to have to put up with? Cripes, these coppers were walking around filming being filmed for goodness sake!

Yet another good reason to emigrate somewhere quiet......

The bit that got me was where the riot police smashed 1 bloke over the head with the shield and another punched another bloke.
Sorry, but if a copper punched me like that for no reason, I'd punch him back.

Also, the Kingsnorth climate camp is less than 5 miles from me and I got stopped in my van on many occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom