Panoramic roof blind issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rayaans

Car
C200
Login story short, panoramic sunroof and blind worked as normal yesterday

Today the blind didn't open fully, opened in intervals and once opened would not close, it stops about halfway.

Any idea on how to reset this? Appears everything is fine otherwise, no wierd noises and was replaced by MB Grimsby in January 2020

It will still be under warranty so take it back for them to sort out.

If you try to resolve it yourself it's a good get out for them so they can charge you.

There is a reset procedure in the handbook for when the pano-roof goes out of sequence
Not sure of the year of your car but try this?

Attachments

• Pano reset.pdf
    98.1 KB · Views: 13
There is a reset procedure in the handbook for when the pano-roof goes out of sequence
Not sure of the year of your car but try this?

Mine is a 2015 w204. So the sunroof is closed which isn't an issue but using the above method when trying to close the blind all the way without using the auto close feature it'll stop half way and won't close further

It's almost like it thinks halfway is the full closed position

It's sort of

Login story short, panoramic sunroof and blind worked as normal yesterday

Today the blind didn't open fully, opened in intervals and once opened would not close, it stops about halfway.

Any idea on how to reset this? Appears everything is fine otherwise, no wierd noises and was replaced by MB Grimsby in January 2020

do you have to disconnect the battery and reset it i think.

do you have to disconnect the battery and reset it i think.

Might be worth trying I guess. I've booked it in for Merc to see. And we'll see what happens seen as though they were messing around with that area in January

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom