Panoramic sunroof

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

magpiemalemerc

Car
C-class AMG premium line
The panoramic sunroof has two sections now obviously the drivers bit opens up but my question is does the rear section tilt up to where the passengers sit ?

Rear section is static. The front section slides over it which may give the illusion that the rear has moved, though logically there's nowhere for it to move to.

Rear section is static. The front section slides over it which may give the illusion that the rear has moved, though logically there's nowhere for it to move to.

Thanks daveenty i didn't expect it to move just tilt at the back end if you watch the video titled show us what you have thread it looks like it tilted up slightly from the rear must be my eyes lol

The tilted part you mention is the front section of glass.

The rear is fixed. But when the front section is opened it lifts up and slides backwards OVER the rear section. When it comes to a standstill it's tilted upwards at a slight angle.

That's what you're seeing in the video clip.

Rear section is a tempered glass glued to chassis i might add. I would know because some low life smashed mine a while ago [emoji52]

as above, rear does not move, just a glass roof really

The tilted part you mention is the front section of glass.

The rear is fixed. But when the front section is opened it lifts up and slides backwards OVER the rear section. When it comes to a standstill it's tilted upwards at a slight angle.

That's what you're seeing in the video clip.

ahh an illusion then the video filmed inside the car looking at the rear look clear that's why I thought ah ha !! would of been nifty though if it tilted but I'm happy my question is answered thanks all.

ahh an illusion then the video filmed inside the car looking at the rear look clear that's why I thought ah ha !! would of been nifty though if it tilted but I'm happy my question is answered thanks all.

Just curious as to why you're asking as it seems you have a C Class Estate with a Premium pack which includes the pano roof in question. :dk:

because i thought the rear of the two sections tilted up to much like the front section and "if" it did what I was doing wrong.Up until I saw the video my mind was happy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom