Parkham Garage in Wellingborough, Northants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbc230k

Got the fuel filter and sparkplugs changed on my 04 C230K estate at Parkham Garage in Wellingborough. Over £100 cheaper than the dealer quote. Good service and they even gave it a wash! I shall be back when I need a service.

Top guys at Parkham! Went to them a few days ago to replace bulb. Changed bulb, filled up washer bottle and cleared blocked drain pipe. Cost? Nothing!

Have booked my C270 in for B Service and wheel bearings on Friday 13th!!

I will post on here when completed to let all know how they did!

As promised, reporting back on my service!

Dropped car off early morning - can't remember the guys name, but very pleasant and explained fully what the service entailed. I gave him a short list with a couple of concerns that I had and said he would investigate.
Courtesy car not quite what I expected (was mean't to be an A Class) - actually turned out to be his own 92 BMW 525 with M steering wheel and gear knob!!! Not quite, but fun to drive all the same! Especially as it had over 330k on the clock!
Got a phone call on the way home - wheel bearings ok but front bushes were shot - couldnt change them that day but would quote and then I could decide - at least that explained the awful vibration through the steering wheel! A well known problem apparently.....
Eventually picked car up at about 4pm - all done including brake fluid and fuel filter change. Oil used was 229.5 spec Mobil 1 - next service now due in 13k. Full run down of what was done on the service also given to go with the stamps in the service book.
Excellent service - garage was small yet clean and very busy. Lots of MB taxi's - always a good sign in my mind.
Would happily recommend - very happy. Saved about £200 on a stealer and car was even washed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom