Parking at sevenoaks station

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
Hi guys.

Google has failed to come up with a definitive answer

Does anyone know if I have a chance at getting a parking space at 8am at Sevenoaks station for a few hours. Can't work out if they are all season ticket holder or even whether I stand a chance at pay and display...

Cheers

David

Hi guys.

Google has failed to come up with a definitive answer

Does anyone know if I have a chance at getting a parking space at 8am at Sevenoaks station for a few hours. Can't work out if they are all season ticket holder or even whether I stand a chance at pay and display...

Cheers

David

I very much doubt either would be possible at 8am on a weekday at Sevenoaks.
On street parking is also not an option as the nearest un-yellow lined roads are miles away.

Assuming you need to catch a train to London, then your best bet is driving to Knockholt and parking on-road there on London Road. As do MANY commuters. You should be OK at 8am and only end up with a 5 minute or so walk along by the the side of the golf course or up by the garden buildings display. If you have local knowledge you will know where I mean.
Google maps obviously did the road photos on a Saturday or a Sunday as this stretch of road is normally pretty solid with parked cars (free parking - no yellow lines or pay & display ! ! ! !

If you do actually need to park in Sevenoaks itself, then you will have to take pot-luck and hope for the best.
PM me if you want more detailed information.

Last edited:
Thanks VTD

Not familiar with theatre area but google maps has helped me make sense... Looks like my lie in has gone as the journey is not quite as convenient!

Just as well this hotel does not do beer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom