Parking near Hyde Park

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Williamwoo

Car
W124 E320 estate / Audi A6 BiTdi / Skoda Yeti 4x4 / VW Caravelle
Hi all,
Off to see the Stones at Hyde Park tomorrow. Trouble is, last train home leaves too early so we're going to have to drive, and park somewhere near-ish. Anyone got any suggestions for parking near there? Can you park on the streets there on a Sunday? I don't know London very well (and haven't driven there for at least 15 years!).

Can you not drive to a local Overland/tube station and tube in, then tube back out and drive home? No idea where you live but it's something I do when I go London but I park at Watford and Overland in to the centre.

Don’t forget Congestion charge on Sundays before 6pm, as well as parking charges to park on the street around Hyde Park

And the crowds coming out of any major concert are a farce, even on the park.

But someone will pipe up in a minute who has actually been to the Hyde Park concerts

I don't know the situation now, but parking in the streets behind Buck House (Belgrave Square area) was free on Sunday. Came in handy when I had to work in central London on Sunday, but it tended to fill up very quickly.

You can park underground hyde park, the entrance is on the north bound carriageway of Park Lane or another entrance on Marble Arch by the entrance into the park, you will be able to park there, there's loads of spaces. you come out thhe entrance and you are in the park. Have fun.

Many thanks all for your suggestions. A friend who lives near there has suggested parking in street in the area north of Kensington gardens so we might try that first.

Many thanks all for your suggestions. A friend who lives near there has suggested parking in street in the area north of Kensington gardens so we might try that first.
Bit of a slap from there, get a LondonTaxi. approx £10 will get up to 6 of you there.

Which pub? I worked in the white swan back in the 80's a few hundred yards from Lancaster gate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom