Parking sensors and loud music.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cymruambyth

Car
These 2 things don`t go together :( Just reversed into the wall at the gym :fail Luckily all it did was pop the diffuser out on the passenger side and put a couple of tiny marks on the bumper....phew. Managed to pop diffuser back in....good as new...ish :D

Is it aftermarket?

I have an aftermarket system in mine, it's so LOUD, you can still hear it on 20 Volume LOL

There would have been but I wasn`t watching it :( Lesson learnt.

Have done exactly the same listening to the wife whilst the beeps were telling me to stop.

If it had been the radio I could have turned it down but the wife doesn't have a volume switch. :eek:

The sound volume on my "other non-Mercedes car" reduces significantly when the parking sensors bleep. My 1994 W124 unfortunately does not have this parking facility.

Neither my SL or ML reduces the radio volume when they are activated, that would be useful. Instead MB think such things as blindspot assist and lane control are more useful for some reason.

I had an aftermarket "mute on reverse" in my old W168, together with an aftermarket rear sensors (sound only, no display), and an aftermarket reversing camera, I think I was pretty much covered ha-ha-ha :bannana:

it is daft that MB sensors only beep on red, not on amber as you approach the obstacle as other cars do

Its caught me out once...:wallbash: (literally)

What about in the old days when people actually had to look around :D imagine how many things they were hitting lol

Come on, spill Da beans. The loud music was???

If you`re asking me....it was just the radio for now as I`m waiting on my adaptor to use an SD card...and don`t own any cd`s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom